Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bloody Fuckin' Loko. You Better Recognize That Name.


You don't mess with people reading on the subway. You keep your eyes on your book, people don't mess with you. That's why I keep a GQ. I don't have to read a whole lot, just look at some overpriced shit I want but can't afford. Better than starting shit with Bloody Loko cause you stared at him too long. Eyes on the page, and away from the crazy ass people on the subway. They act like eye contact is an invitation to start either 1. trying to be your best friend, 2. listen to how their life is shit and ask you for money, 3. start a fight because you were looking at an advertisement above their head.

P.s. Worst reading I have seen since that fat kid who was excited for high school tried to read "My Sister Fanny"

1 comment:

  1. 1. This guy's favorite word is "ASAP."
    2. Man, that other guy's a fast reader, lol.
    3. That's the 7 train. I used to ride it to work. Wee! And people on the 7 tend to be mellower, at least from my experience. Maybe it's because you're not trapped underground the entire time and get a pretty decent view of the city.

    ReplyDelete