Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

Time to fill out your bracket. With the lockout in place, baseball still being the most slow and boring sport ever, and with the NBA not having any good teams in the NJ/NY area, college basketball is the only thing I might have to look forward to sports wise this year. St. John's is a #6 seed facing Gonzaga. People are picking them to go to the Sweet Sixteen. Dumb ass David Wright is picking them to win it all. If he is correct, I'll go out and buy one of his stupid fucking jerseys. Either David Wright is just fucking delusional or a basketball genius. I wish he is a basketball genius, it would be awesome but my guess is delusional as a man stranded in the desert after a week and seeing a pond with a palm tree and a dime piece holding a margarita. I may be wrong, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment