Thursday, March 24, 2011

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Petite Giraffe- Holy shit the baby giraffe from tv commercial is real! I saw it on the internet, that means it must be real. I need one of these for my birthday (1 month, 1 day). I will train him to give me a kiss like the commercial too. And every fucking time he does it, I will get really fucking excited like that guy from the commercial. My school doesn't allow pets in dorms but fuck them if they won't let a mini giraffe live in my townhouse. I already pay so much in tuition and housing costs they should give me one when I move in freshman year. This just made my week. I thought it was cgi when I saw the commercial because I automatically assumed "something that ridiculously awesome can't be real. I would of known about it. No one could keep this a secret." But somehow, word didn't get around and they were hogging all the tiny giraffes for themselves. Fucking selfish pricks.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.tamimiea.com/giraffe-manor/giraffe-manor-gallery.html

    You can come with me, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete