Monday, March 14, 2011

R.I.P. ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com

I kind of knew this day was coming. They hadn’t had a new post since December so I figured they were slacking and have just taken a break. Then I choose it from my bookmarks hoping they got back on their game and finally put up a new post. Unfortunately, the site that gave us such greats as the “Turbaconduckenriblets”, deep fried Reeses cups wrapped in bacon, “The 50 lb. Burger”. Pretty much if it had bacon, lard and some other kind of thing that will kill you it is on there. This makes Paula Deen look like a health nut.
Now, instead of that awesome site, we have Neighborhoodr.com. It is a giant step down from awesome heart attack inducing pictures. It is still young but I will never go there again, if anything in spite of the removal of one of my favorite blogs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment