Saturday, April 16, 2011
Does This Look Like A Guy Who Burst Into Flames Beating Off In A Porn Shop
SAN FRANCISCO — A man caught fire Wednesday evening inside a San Francisco porn store and was fighting for his life in the hospital after suffering third-degree burns, KCBS-TV reported. Arson experts said it was not clear what ignited the fire but police said the man had been watching videos in a private booth when the blaze erupted. The man ran out the front door of the adult arcade “engulfed in flames” and was spotted by cops standing across the street, a police spokesman told KCBS. ”He came out of the building already on fire,” Lt. Kevin McNaughton said. Firefighters, who luckily were only about a block away on an unrelated call, raced to the scene and doused the flames.
So, I've heard about going blind, hairy palms, and becoming addicted but never spontaneous combustion. I thought they were just ways for my mom to try to get me to stop going through a box of Kleenex a week. Granted, if she did use the spontaneous combustion line too I still woulda kept it as my main after school activity, I would of just kept a bucket of water next to me. I had all the alibis covered, a bb gun in case I went blind and a razor if my hands started getting hair before my face did. But this dude just erupted into flames like a whore being douched with holy water.